I trust you’re doing great!
Just a quick note today. This program is the no-count, de-stress to trim program. Therefore, my invitation to you today is to record your changes.
Yes, your changes. No counting calories, foods or macros. This is a lifestyle change and a path for growth and this Lent series is intended also as a path to be closer to God. Then what to write down on a Journal for Growth?
- How are you manifesting your closeness to God in your life? In your work? In your taking care of yourself?
- What changes do you or others notice on you? On your ability to focus, energy levels, mood, behaviors?
- How do your clothes and your schedule look like now? (My hope would be more spacey)
Draw, write, add questions… and set an intention every day to become a better version of yourself by accepting your divine being as God would; set that intention to help you eat, move and meditate more in tune with the perfectly, imperfect you.
So diet, fitness, fasting, planning… To get closer to God and fulfill your mission in life. Going over your three top priorities.
- Who are you praying to and what are you praying for? Step one to shine. Recognize God as your source. You are a channel and an intermediary to do His wonders through your specific set of skills.
- Who are you loyal to? This plan is a call to get back to nature and free from toxins. I hope your answer to this question is yourself. As I pointed out yesterday, without your body and your soul yu have no humanity to continue with your mission in this existance.
- Who are you working for? Humanity. Making a difference. Contributing in non economic ways. I would hope that would be the line of your answer and not one of the modern symbols like dough, recognition or positon. A powerful vision, inspired by your Godly designed mission, will not only pull you out of bed when you’ve hada a bad day; it will allso keep you young, inspired and speading abundance.
If you answer these three questions every day, before you start your day. You will have a clear vision of what is really important in your life. Ah, you ight say I’m missing all to do with relationships. Righ? Well, all charity starts at home and you cannot give what you don’t have. So take care of these three, first. Not only, just first.
Write your to do list. In front of it, in a separate column, write down your priorities, or those things that you consider important. Not urgent IMPORTANT.
I’d love tohear from you. Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com