Come, learn how to Chunkytize and Make time to Have Time. The key is on how you get to do things.
Here are some tricks to it.
1) Do the things that are IMPORTANT, so they don’t become urgent. In this category I usually include, self-care. Spa time? Not really, or not what I am refering to; block one hour a day (at least) to read, meditate and exercise. Don’t worry it’s not one hour each. If blocking an hour for yourself seems impossible start with 15 minutes. Don’t have time to meditate? Practice mindfulness Read this article for some ideas on how to:.Have a Date With Mindfulness
2) Block times for family and friends I know that is super hard if you’re a working mom. I try to do “smart multitasking” for that matter which means I cook/bake while I work and set up alarms to get my dish on time. I do the same with reading/meditating or exercising (at home) and laundry.
3) Ditch your to do list. Yes, that’s right! Ditch your to do list. Pick the three most important things on those per day and only three. – Try it for a week, the rest will “magically” take care of itself. Trust me. Ok don’t trust me, just try it for seven days!
Tip: join any of our challenges or coaching options to get an extra boost!
4) Change those three things as needed through the week (think of your high-school/college schedule) some subjects happened every day, some didn’t.
5) Block some personal time – no, this is not your hour for self this personal time is just like when you ask for it at corporate – for emergencies, I block like 1-3 hours per day for this matter.
Have fun building your schedule! And my personal tip for this is… Make your goals a little flexible – use words like by and about Yes, I am familiar (and use) the SMART goal system (Speciic, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time constrained) BUT try using abou xx kilos/ pounds/ $$ and by x, y date, instead.
This small twitch will help you de-stress and still reach your goal. Happy prioritizing! If you want more information, Do you want to learn more?
Get your FREE 1:1 RISE Consultation here: ==>>http://bit.ly/2JwH4XB
Have a great week!