This fasting is a call for cleansing. I know I have not posted for a few days, as I walk the talk or this process, I am developing and exploring what to share.
And the plan we promote goes way beyond dieting, it scrapes at the core of your allowing toxins in your body… from foods to people.
Mind your words for they create your reality. Watch your words when you speak about others, as they could find their way back to you.
But above all, watch the words you allow or speak to yourself. This is you life and Your story and nobody else’s.
It DOES matter which glasses you’re seeing the world with, for that is what you will seek to achieve.
It DOES matter how you relate to others – with unconitional love and acceptance? Or are you hooked on remorse, unforgiveness or lack of acceptance – remember they’re your mirror. The stirring inside is yours, NOT theirs.
It DOES matter that you LIVE!
We designed this program to help you heal, to help you SOAR!
“For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.” – Psalm 33:9
Please contact us at: email@example.com
I trust you’re doing great!
Just a quick note today. This program is the no-count, de-stress to trim program. Therefore, my invitation to you today is to record your changes.
Yes, your changes. No counting calories, foods or macros. This is a lifestyle change and a path for growth and this Lent series is intended also as a path to be closer to God. Then what to write down on a Journal for Growth?
- How are you manifesting your closeness to God in your life? In your work? In your taking care of yourself?
- What changes do you or others notice on you? On your ability to focus, energy levels, mood, behaviors?
- How do your clothes and your schedule look like now? (My hope would be more spacey)
Draw, write, add questions… and set an intention every day to become a better version of yourself by accepting your divine being as God would; set that intention to help you eat, move and meditate more in tune with the perfectly, imperfect you.
I know I have spoken about fasting in this program before. I cannot stress enough the physical, energetic and spiritual benfits you will get when you fast. I have spoken about liquid fasting. Today I wouldlike to spek about intermittent fasting.
Intermittent fasting means to keep your stomach empty for spans of 6 – 12 hours at a time which translates into no more than 3 meals a day. I have not only heard but also been on the 5 meal a day diet plan which works great when you’re eating tons of carbs, but can end up back-irint on your sugar levels. However, the healthier you eat, the less processed foods you eat, the more you will curve your cravings, the faster your body can heal, the higher you vibrate and the closer to God you will be. Too good to be true? Try it, for a day or two! You won’t regret it!
My ideal is 2 meals per day which translates easily into an intermittent fasting of 12 hours per leg. If you’re eating quality meals you will not get hungrier than that. I do, howeverpracticliquid fasting betwen those two meals, but htis time I focus on quality teas, no protein, no sugar and packed with spices. perhaps amogst my favorites is: ginger, lime, and add ginger, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
Enjoy, heal, trim and grow!
Questions? Interested in learning more? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today I have these three verses circling in my mind:
Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Exodus 20: 3
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Matthew 22:39 and
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18
And what’s that to do with all of this? Well, in the sense you will express love to yourself by actions and truth by taking better care of your diet, exercise and connection to God; thus honring God, by eating, moving and praying a lot more like He intended it.
So, today I am sharing some of the benefits you will get by following this program:
- Feel more energetic
- De-tox your body which helps you heal and vibrate higher
- Definitely lose weight.
- Getting your energy flowing so you can get unstuck.
- Getting more oxygen into your brain
- Getting toned
- Get closer to God
- Follow your Godly mission by being lead by Him.
- Feel peace, joy and love more and more each day.
Again! Happy soaring!
I’d love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
I trust our Lent plan is guiding you to some awesome things. How was your weekend fasting? Are you being able to do it?
How about the tips and strategies? What have you discovered or uncovered about yoursel?
So today I will only leave something to meditate on:
As within so without, as above so below.
Diet, Exeercise, Cleansing your words, Fasting and Meditating.
How has this impacted your life in the past 13 days? How do you think it will impact on your life for the rest of this 2018 Lent?
Have a great night!
So diet, fitness, fasting, planning… To get closer to God and fulfill your mission in life. Going over your three top priorities.
- Who are you praying to and what are you praying for? Step one to shine. Recognize God as your source. You are a channel and an intermediary to do His wonders through your specific set of skills.
- Who are you loyal to? This plan is a call to get back to nature and free from toxins. I hope your answer to this question is yourself. As I pointed out yesterday, without your body and your soul yu have no humanity to continue with your mission in this existance.
- Who are you working for? Humanity. Making a difference. Contributing in non economic ways. I would hope that would be the line of your answer and not one of the modern symbols like dough, recognition or positon. A powerful vision, inspired by your Godly designed mission, will not only pull you out of bed when you’ve hada a bad day; it will allso keep you young, inspired and speading abundance.
If you answer these three questions every day, before you start your day. You will have a clear vision of what is really important in your life. Ah, you ight say I’m missing all to do with relationships. Righ? Well, all charity starts at home and you cannot give what you don’t have. So take care of these three, first. Not only, just first.
Write your to do list. In front of it, in a separate column, write down your priorities, or those things that you consider important. Not urgent IMPORTANT.
I’d love tohear from you. Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How are you?
Let me talk about the importance of exercise.
- It improves your health through flexibility, stamina, etc – I guess you already knew this one.
- It keeps you feeling younger and stronger for a longer period of time as it helps prevent a number of illnesses and conditions.
- It moves your energy. Which opens your life to a lot more opportunities.
How to, the three basic schedules:
- Practice any activity for 30 minutes to 1 hour at a moderate to high intensity.
- Walk at a brisk pace, jog or play for 15 – 20 minutes, 5 minutes after each meal.
- Take five 10 – 15 min breaks to play, run, move, dance!
In case you are wondering… this falls under priority number two. You have to be loyal, to ..? You! “ Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:30-31.
Without your body of your soul you have nothing left to do and no where (earthly) else to go. Lent is about improving yourself as human, to shine here as you will shine there.
Have a great night!
PS I am here to help. Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com