How would you like to make your dreams come true?
The Magic Vision Wheel Carnival
Come, have fun while you make your dreams come true!
In this 4 coaching sessions work-shop you will:
- Build a powerful vision board based on a Wellness Wheel of Life.
- Create powerful whys for the most important areas of your life, all guided by ONE powerful why.
- Have an image-based Wheel of Life, so you have a powerful inspiring tool.
- Have a yearly, monthly and weekly goal plan.
- And know my blessings and tasks come in threes tool.
Have a blast while you make your dreams come true!
We will be working with:
- Law of attraction.
- And FUN!
These four sessions are my birthday present to the world SO… the four sessions are only
$75 USD (The usual investment is $750 USD).
Hurry, there’s limited availability!
The sessions on promotion will start ONLY on the week of August 7 – August 14. Book TODAY!
>>> Magic Vison Wheel Carnival PROMO
We’ll send you payment information, materials you will need and a confirmation to your e-mail, once you book you session!
See you soon!
Angelica is a Certified Life Coach and Gestalt Therapist with 10+ experience in Counseling and 15+ experience in Results-Based Coaching. This program has proven techniques to help you balance your life and succeed from the calm within!
I did design this program for the love of my life and with his help. Today I would like to take a small detour and share a bit of the rest of the design.
- Fitness/ Movement
- Coaching/ Personal Growth.
I called this article Detox Extreme for I want to talk about the deeper parts of the program.
- Diet – The eating regime we set forth basically takes you back to the basics, eat real foods, feed your brain and muscles with fats, and help your body process it all by adding fruits, and fibers. while packing up on spices What this will have your body do is work more effectively, have more energy, decalcify your pineal gland (growing your focus and intuiton) and eliminate fat – Moving energy 1.
- Fitness – As you might have noticed we are not huge gym advocates but more into Martial Arts, Yoga, Dancing and sports that involve breathing, working with your own weight and moving – Energy movement 2
- Coaching – Yes, we will help you reach your goals vs weight loss and fitness, but one of the most important parts of this program is biting at the core of what’s eating you and causing you to binge. Which self-talk, emotions, and thoughts have you packing up energy. – Moving energy 3
Why is moving energy important, you might be asking yourself. The anwser is simple, stagnat energy will eventually turn toxic and get you ill. Yes, that Coaching part is important because clogged emoitons lead to binging, over-eating, addictions, etc.
So here’s my proposal. Before you go to bed, dedicate some time to write down 3 thoughts that have been constantly on your mind that day, do the same for 3 emotions, 2 things you tel yourself. Notice the sensations that arise when you write them. Do this for a week. And underline the ones that you see more often. When/What is happening when they appear. I am not saying who beause the one feeling/ thinkig/ saying them is you
Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31
The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these. Mark 12:31
My invitation is to treat yourself with love and the rest will follow
Move your energy and grow!
Have a lovely Friday!
We’re here to help! Write to: email@example.com
So diet, fitness, fasting, planning… To get closer to God and fulfill your mission in life. Going over your three top priorities.
- Who are you praying to and what are you praying for? Step one to shine. Recognize God as your source. You are a channel and an intermediary to do His wonders through your specific set of skills.
- Who are you loyal to? This plan is a call to get back to nature and free from toxins. I hope your answer to this question is yourself. As I pointed out yesterday, without your body and your soul yu have no humanity to continue with your mission in this existance.
- Who are you working for? Humanity. Making a difference. Contributing in non economic ways. I would hope that would be the line of your answer and not one of the modern symbols like dough, recognition or positon. A powerful vision, inspired by your Godly designed mission, will not only pull you out of bed when you’ve hada a bad day; it will allso keep you young, inspired and speading abundance.
If you answer these three questions every day, before you start your day. You will have a clear vision of what is really important in your life. Ah, you ight say I’m missing all to do with relationships. Righ? Well, all charity starts at home and you cannot give what you don’t have. So take care of these three, first. Not only, just first.
Write your to do list. In front of it, in a separate column, write down your priorities, or those things that you consider important. Not urgent IMPORTANT.
I’d love tohear from you. Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org