Good morning everyone!
The Goal Keeper
As a Life and Business Coach I love having goals and seeing how my life improves for that reason.
I am sharing with you a format I designed for this matter. As you will notice, the goal keeper has no deadline (which are my favorite kind of goals) – the reason is that I‘d rather build up habits and heal emotions on an every-day basis.
To be fully honest, most fitness transformations, through diet, exercise or both show (typically) in a three week period time. I know, I know, you would like to see faster results!
Other types of transformation might seem instantaneous and powerful, but the actual result might take somewhat longer.
I do too!
So this Goal Keeper format can be used weekly, quarterly or monthly (whichever suits you).
On the second slide you will also see the Habit Tracker, this page feeds the results column in the Goal Tracker, as you will be able to notice and refine changes based on your Habit Building. The sample I used is weight-loss for it’s clear, measurable and specific. Your Freebie is here:
The Goal Keeper
If you want to have a fun experience in learning how to achieve your goals, live the life of your dreams and heal, you can book a FREE Key to Your Fullfiling Success. Here: ==>> Here >>> https://bit.ly/2C9AkgO
Welcome back! I am posting today with something that has been haunting me for weeks. We are all about balance, true; and about real foods, fair enough. And what about fitness? Well, we are all about what we will call in this series, real fitness too!
What does that mean? Well, that means we are traditional when it comes to building strength and we recommend and prefer fitness exercises that build strong muscles and bones from within.
Our stars are:
- Martial Arts
- Body weight exercise
- Dancing – Ballet, Jazz, Yoga, Zumba, Barre
Yes, I know I am leaving out a lot of popular fitness trends and techniques. However, we quote these four as our favorites, because they build strength from within. Martial Arts, such as Kung Fu, and Yoga are number one and two due to their specific mix of mindfulness, breathing, flexibility, and strength building.
Body weight exercise and Dancing made the list because of their focus on building strength from within, through repetitive movements and routines. Dancing will typically involve flexibility training while you need to add some stretch routine for Body weight.
You could make any HIIT or Tabata HITT or leave them as is. Any of these are great cardio and will get you strong from within!
On our Keto and Healing journey we found out that we wouldn’t have gotten anywhere without making each other accountable. Unshakeable Balance icame from our journey through having a business, fitness, family and building strength through and through. We discovered our program was more about a lifestye than only a diet. Visit our pages, Participate on our raffle event. We’re here to help you soar from within!
We are confident our tools and strategies will forever change your life so you can thrive in balance, through a strong body and a strong core, we are here to help you soar!
Here are some links you can try:
==>> AF Infinity FB Page
==>> Unshakeable Balance FB Group
- Breathe – You’re perhaps thinking, I do that every day. And I’m sure you do! The trick is doing it in a mindful way. And here’s my favorite way to do so. It will work if you’re a beginner or an advanced yoga or meditative practitioner. Aternate Nostril Breathing – Close your right nostril with your right thumb inhale 27 in left, deeply through your left nostril. Close your left nostril with your right ring finger exhale 27 out right, inhale from that very same nostril – 26 in right, cover it and then exhale from your left nostril – 26 out left, inhlae from that nostril -25 in left … keep on repeating the procedure and count down from 27 down. I typically get to 16 and feel a lot more calm.
- Move – may it be 2 minutes, 5 or 10, but move! A great tip is to dance in your place, walk, still running, etc… If you’re at your office, get a standing desk or (if you get the chance) walk while on the phone. Should that not be an option, walk 10-20 minutes after lunch at a brisk pace, the movement and oxygen will clear and calm your mind.
- Avoid simple carbs (sugars and white pastas),processed and pre-packaged foods (sweet rolls, breads, chips and sodas …) and alcohol. All these will spike the sugar levels in your blood.,your body produces more cortisol and your body, then, stresses from within too!
And remember, “The cyclone derives its powers from a calm center, so does a person.” Norman Vincent Peale.
#UnshakeableBalance #Balance2Soar #HealNGrow
FB AF Infinity
Join our Public Group Unshakeable Balance
I’ve been preparing and modifying my page to make it about you!
You might be wondering… is THIS even true? And the answer is Yes, and No… First let me clear that no… NO, a singlel push-up, plank or any other exercise will not make you fit. Unless, unless that is what you start with first thing in the morning and stack up on it. The principle behind this idea is that to change your life and your body; and ultimately to achieve every and any goal in your life you need to start small and keep on moving forward. You might have heard about this as Baby Steps, stacking mini-habits, and so on… I will call it the One Push-Up principle. And here’s your strategy: Day 1: ONE Push-up, 10 second plank (or half a plank). This will get you moving. If on day 1 you want to do more, please go ahead. Just fair warning DO NOT over-do it! The idea is that you enjoy your workout, diet and therefore are willing and able to do more and to keep to it.
Here are two strategies:
The 3 plank work-out. 3 planks, 10 timed seconds each. One front plank, and one to each side. If you don’t have the strength to hold them, yet, do each with your knees and forearms to the floor. Stack up 10 seconds every three days and as you move forward and get stronger get further from the floor, first try holdin your weight with your palm, then take turns and put your legs up while your forerarms are brining you full support
The 3 exercise strategy. Exercise 1 – 10 squats, back straight, Exercise 2 – 10 push-ups, on your knees if you’re a beginner, full if you’re not a beginner, Exercise 3 – 10 V-up crunches. Raise them on 5 every week, and add a new exercise.
Remember to like our FB fan page ==>> AF Infinity
Join our Support Group at: ==>> Unshakeable Balance
This are principles, which means they work for everyone if you follow them Enjoy!
- The less toxins your body has the better it performs.
- The more efficient your metabolism, the better you process foods.
- The less processed and pre-packaged foods you have, the better your brain works.
- A decalcified pineal gland comes from a detoxified body and improves communication with God, Spirit or Source.
- The more you move physically and internally,, the more abundance and joy can come into your life.
Want to jump in this ride? Keep on following us and be on the look for our launching webinar.
#Balance2Soar #SoaringSouls #TrimNGrow