Today is Launch day! So, let me walk you through what to expect in these 7 days…
A series of articles related to our program, a couple of audios and an open door for you to ask questions.
On day 1, we usually fast on Sundays. As I had told you before, our fasting consists in drinking quality drinks such as broths, protein and veggie smoothies and de-tox water, which is mainly ginger, lime and stevia. I’ll share that recipe at the bottom.
So today, for our launch I will be sharing some of the benefits of our whole program.
- Weight-loss – just a fair warning, this is a life-style change with a sustainable weight-loss plan, so results typically show within 3 weeks or more.
- Heatlh – this program is known to help heal conditions and symptoms such as: head-ache, Lyme related symptoms, insulin levels are naturally regulated, and acid reflux (GERD) and (IBS) or irritable – bowel syndrome are too.
- A trimmer body – you will trim fat, and develop muscle.
- A quieter mind – by breathing, meditation and exercise plus the ketogenic protocol and spices your ability to focus will increase and your mind will be calmer, living more in the now.
- A balnaced body, a balanced mind and in the end A Balanced Life! As some of our tools include scheduling and work tips. It is your time to Soar!
We promote fasting and intermitent fasting, on day 1 and every weekend to boost your metabolism and make it rid of toxins. Fasting also raises your intuiton and communiacation with God, Spirit, Source or The Universe,
Here’s our recipe – 2 thin slices of ginger per 2 cups of water, the juice of 2 limes and stevia (depending on how sweet you like it 3 – 6 drops). Put the 2 cups of water to a boil, add the rest of the ingredients. Boil for 5 minutes and enjoy! You can have this drink warm or cold. It just tastes great.
Fair warning – ginger-lime water is a de-toxing water, which means it will dehyadrate you if you over-do it.
Drink plenty of water every day, an average adult should have 1/2 a gallon per day.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Follow us on FB: at AFInfinity
Join our weight-loss group at: Weight Loss Support Group! AKA Diet and Fitness