How are you?
Let me talk about the importance of exercise.
- It improves your health through flexibility, stamina, etc – I guess you already knew this one.
- It keeps you feeling younger and stronger for a longer period of time as it helps prevent a number of illnesses and conditions.
- It moves your energy. Which opens your life to a lot more opportunities.
How to, the three basic schedules:
- Practice any activity for 30 minutes to 1 hour at a moderate to high intensity.
- Walk at a brisk pace, jog or play for 15 – 20 minutes, 5 minutes after each meal.
- Take five 10 – 15 min breaks to play, run, move, dance!
In case you are wondering… this falls under priority number two. You have to be loyal, to ..? You! “ Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:30-31.
Without your body of your soul you have nothing left to do and no where (earthly) else to go. Lent is about improving yourself as human, to shine here as you will shine there.
Have a great night!
PS I am here to help. Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org