Starting on this program is a lifestlye change, not a diet and not a fad. In 25 years of dieting I have learnt tons!
Our approach to this lifestyle is..
- Change your eating habits and turn into a balanced low-carb, whole foods diet. Low carbs will typically mean low cals, so you don’t need to count. By balanced we mean: added fats, some good protein, nuts, and fruits and tons of veggies!
- Move! We propose a fitness program (which we will soon make available) based on some cross-fit, and some exercise with stress on breathing and energy management, such as, yoga, pilates or any martial art. Swimming could be an option too.
- Hydrate! Drink tons of water. We promote the consumption of alkaline drinks, water and green tea.
- Spices can help you boost your metabolism and alkalize your body aiding your weight loss and wellness.
- This is a substitute ingredients program more than a sacrifice your favorite foods one. Use stevia as sweetener and vegetable-based flours. Prefer home-made food, avoid all processed and pre-packaged foods.
Bear in mind that this is not an easy fix path, this is a lifestyle choice. We’re here to help. Keep following us for coaching sessions, nutrition plans, tips and recommended programs. Make your body healthier starting today!
#Alkaline #Ketogenic #Ayurvedic #AKADietNFitness #MasterYourBodyMasterYourLife